To sign in:
- On the Web Mail sign in screen, type your full email address in the Email Address box: For example, [email protected]
- Type your email password in the Password box.
- Click Sign In. …
- Click Remember my login on this computer if you don’t want to type your email address every time you visit Web Mail.
Does EarthLink email still exist?
With the Trive Capital acquisition in January 2019, EarthLink services include Internet access, premium email, web hosting and privacy and data security products.
Can I keep my EarthLink email address?
Yes, according to the Earthlink website, for $5.95 per month you can keep up to two email addresses. There is also a prepaid option where you pay $49.80 for the year to keep the two email addresses.
Does EarthLink work with Outlook?
Earthlink.net supports IMAP / SMTP
You can check your emails using other email programs (like Mailbird, Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird). Using desktop email programs will make you more productive and your email will always be available, even offline.
How do I connect to EarthLink?
How can I setup Earthlink, Mindspring, Onemain, or Netcom Email on my DROID XYBOARD 8.2?
- From the home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Accounts & Sync > Add account > Email.
- Enter your full Earthlink or Mindspring email address including domain name (“[email protected]”, “[email protected]”);
What type of email is EarthLink?
Earthlink.net supports IMAP / SMTP.
Is EarthLink discontinued?
EarthLink was founded in 1994 to provide dial-up Internet service and had more than 1 million customers by the late 1990s. But while dial-up has long been overtaken by DSL, cable, and fiber network technologies, EarthLink is still offering its original Internet service and boasts, “We’re the dial-up Internet experts.
How much does EarthLink email cost per month?
25 to subscribe to a $4.95 monthly rate for EarthLink Premium Mail. If they don’t agree to the fee, the email said, “your current EarthLink email account will be inactivated.”
How do I get rid of EarthLink?
Canceling your internet with EarthLink is a simple process. All you have to do is call 888-327-8454 for residential customers and 844-ELNK-BIZ for business customers. The main downside of canceling your service is that you’ll have to pay a fee unless you can wait for the end of your annual contract.
How do I backup my EarthLink email?
In order to take backup of EarthLink account, users first need to choose EarthLink backup tool to export emails from EarthLink webmail. It is a quick and efficient solution for users to transfer EarthLink webmail emails & contacts to local desktop PC.
What is host name for EarthLink email?
Type “pop.earthlink.net” (without the quotations) in the Host Name field under Incoming Mail Server, then type your email address in the User Name field and your password in the Password field.
What are the EarthLink email settings?
Email Settings for Earthlink.net
- Server: imap.earthlink.net.
- Port: 143.
- Security: none.
- Username: Your full email address.
- Password: Your password.
How do I set up EarthLink email in Outlook?
Outlook guide to setup Earthlink mail
- 1 Start Outlook and open ‘Account Settings’. Click on the file tab and in the ‘Information’ category click on ‘Account Settings’
- 2 Create a new email account. In the ‘Email’ tab, click ‘New’
- 3 Enable ‘Server Settings’ and click Next. …
- 4 Congratulations, your account has been added!
What is POP3 or IMAP?
IMAP is one of the most common protocols for receiving email. IMAP syncs messages across all devices. POP3 is another protocol for receiving email on a single device. Using POP3 means that your email will be accessible offline and deleted from the server.
How do I reset my EarthLink email password?
To change your password:
- Sign in to My Account (myaccount.earthlink.net), or click the My Account link at the very top-right of the Web Mail page.
- From the My Account page, click Email Profiles.
- Click the Edit link in the Password row and fill out the form.
- Click Change Password to complete the change.
Why is EarthLink asking me to change my password?
Password Update Required
EarthLink will be asking customers to update their passwords as an added security measure.
How long does EarthLink keep emails?
Messages in the Undeliverable Mail folder are automatically deleted after 14 days. If you want to save a stuck message, move it to another Web Mail folder, or move it to the Inbox if you want to try to download it again.
How do I change my PeoplePC password?
Resetting Your PeoplePC Login Password
You can also use the “forgot password” link at the login page or the “change password” link in your account. After signing into your account, access your account settings and select the link. You will need to enter your new password twice prior to saving the changes.
What happened to PeoplePC?
In 2002 the company was acquired by Earthlink. PeoplePC has been managed by CEO Nick Grouf since 2002.
How do I access my PeoplePC email?
Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) provides IMAP access to your Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) account, so you can connect to your email from mobile devices and desktop email clients.
Setup Your Peoplepc.com Account with Your Email Program Using IMAP.
|Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) SMTP Server||smtpauth.peoplepc.com|
|SMTP username||Your full email address|
|SMTP password||Your Peoplepc.com password|